Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Quickpost 1: Sketching ♥

   Hello readers! Just a quick post because I'm bored in class. (┳◇┳) Hey don't get me wrong. I paid attention. Yeah. That's right. PAID. Past tense. Yep. ヽ( `0´)ノ

   Anywhale, so if you readers are wondering and want to know more about me then I shall share about my hobby! Yes, it is sketching~ Love it. I shall share of it with you (◕‿◕:

First up, my bias Hades Aidoneus.

Boyfriend's bias (yes, he actually watched Kamigami no Asobi) Loki Laevatein

I tried drawing on black paper. Sebastian Michaelis

   So that's all for now (that I can find in my laptop folder). I'm still working on making a collage of Usa and Ritsu. But then I don't have much time for drawing. Tests are ongoing o(╥﹏╥)o but I am most definitely looking forward to the semester break and I shall draw like there's no tomorrow. Do leave a comment in the "chat" tab above and tell me what anime character I should add on to my "to-draw" list. Till then.. *poofs* Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ.

Signing off,
MissSaruIsBoredInClass


No comments:

Post a Comment