Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Quickpost- New Manga: Not Entirely A Father-Daughter Relationship

Hello readers! I came across a new manga yesterday so I thought, "If I talk about Skip Beat then why not I write about some other mangas?" So here it is!

Not Entirely A Father-Daughter Relationship



Quick Introduction:

She. Because of her parents divorce, had to ran away when she was young.
He. Born to a rich family leaping forward in the world of economy.
Whether it's birth or childhood environment. They're world's apart. They had nothing to do with each other's lives, or so they thought...

   So, when I found out about this new manga, I thought, "Oh my, don't tell me it's going to end up like an incest or anything like that." Hey, don't blame me. It was just a thought. However, it's actually quite good. The guy isn't her real father so I wonder how things will be. There is only one chapter though, I might think about posting it here actually...

Signing off,
MissSaruDomo

No comments:

Post a Comment