Monday, June 2, 2014

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Ep 9

   Hello readers! How's your Monday? It was VERY tiring for me.(≧σ≦) Class starts 8 a.m. today and I literally stoned during the whole journey. School was fine. Right now I'm in the library since it ended at 12 noon and my test is at 4.45 p.m. Believe me, I'm trying to study but.. teehee. ^^"

   Anywhale, today's post is about Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei~! I don't know about you readers but sometimes I get confused while watching it. Nevertheless, I shall post about it because I don't want to just concentrate on Shoujo genre. If you haven't heard of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, this anime is the second web novel after "Sword Art Online". Great art and the whole concept is cool. (゜▼゜*)

   Moving on, it started with Shiba Tatsuya and his sister, Miyuki, trying this new prototype magic that enables someone to fly/float. Apparently it was a success and the group of people who were testing it out started playing tag while flying (totally cute(*´▽`*)).

If you're wondering who he is, he's this hot guy here...


   So after, it moves on to going on a trip(?) with the other engineer students and Shiba had to wait for 1 and a half hours for the president of student council. And she comes at him like...

Yes, bewbies.

   Okay, enough staring. Let's continue, so apparently Shiba and this other guy did join with the rest in the same bus. So Miyuki kept on worrying about him. I don't know about the rest of you readers but I'm quite uncomfortable with this "siscon" relationship they're having. (/□\*)・゜ Not that I mind, I just find it a little.. strange.

I need to stop this bewbies gif before people walking behind me gets the wrong idea..

   Anyhoos, one thing I just LOVE *include sarcastic tone of voice* about this anime is how they ALWAYS (I repeat, ALWAYS) end every episode with a very. very. annoying. cliffhangers. This time, they end it off with a car coming towards their direction, about to crash. And while they rest are ready to use their magic to stop it, and then.. *boom* ENDING SCREEN. o(-`д´- 。)"

   So, in order to make myself feel better because cliffhangers ruin my mood, I shall write about Kamigami no Asobi next! Do stay tuned! (or.. stay reading. Since.. I'm not running a radio.)

Signing off,
MissSaruLuffy


No comments:

Post a Comment