Monday, July 28, 2014

Sword Art Online II

   Okairi Readers! Since SAO has up to 4 episodes for now, and I have already watched all of it. So this will be a short summary of each episode, like how I did in the post before. But first, let me wish my Singaporean readers, Selamat Hari Raya!

   Moving on, SAO 2 episode 1:
   I don't know about you readers but episode 1 was disappointing. I wasn't much of a big fan for the first season and I only started watching it when it ended because Raion-kun told me to. So I expected SAO 2 to really grab my attention through the first episode. However, it didn't. If it weren't for the other episodes, I wouldn't have continued watching it actually. Anyways, the first episode was mainly about Kirito and this "megane" guy talking about a killer in a game, Gun Gale Online a.k.a GGO.

   Episode 2:
   This was way better than episode 1. They should've show more of this to grab the attention of people. Sorry if I've offended any SAO fans. Episode 2 focused on the new female character, Sinon. I kinda like her. in GGO that is. Real life? Well, she needs to do something about the bullies. I don't like bullies. *pouts* Anywhale, her GGO avatar is cool. And not only that, she's strong AND a sniper. Cool.


   Episode 3:
   Oh wait. my bad. In episode 3 we get to see her in real life. Episode 2 showed her in GGO only. Oh well, basically in episode 3 she gets bullied and her past? Well, I have to say it sucks bad. Did her mother left her after the incident? That's really sad. She was only trying to protect her. *sigh* Anyways, yeah. I love how this is going. I bet Kirito will help her.


   Episode 4:
   Episode four! We finally get to see Kirito in GGO! ... AS A GIRL?! Yes, I know. It's a guy but really, we don't need the long lashes do we?



   So, Kirito joined GGO in search for the killer with the Death Gun. He met Sinon, but she thought that he was a girl. With that she showed him around, shops and guns. Kirito being the OP character, with 1000 credits, played a game and won 302 000 credits. IT WAS AWESOME!


   That's all for now. I'm quite busy today. So, see you soon! I'll post a lot more: Glasslip, Ao Haru Ride, Kuroshitsuji, Free and more!

Signing off,
MissSaru

No comments:

Post a Comment