Tuesday, July 8, 2014

FREE! Eternal Summer Episode 1: Stormy Dive Dash!

   Alright readers! Sorry I've been out for too darn long. Been hectic here and there, moreover, there's school (which I dun really fancy so much)(; ̄Д ̄). And here, I will be talking about...

FREE! Eternal Summer O(≧∇≦)O

   That's right, my blog will be full of hot guys every week, muscular bodies, triceps, back muscles and everywhere muscles!!(*≧▽≦) Readers, if there is anyone in the world who is so darn excited about posting on their blog, it's me right now. I've been waiting so long for this second season, and talking about new seasons, I cant wait for:

Sword Art Online 2
Glasslip (will post after this)
DRAMAtical Murder (BL, totally new to me, but I'll try)
K: Missing Kings
Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus

   And there's lots more. I just can't wait! So, let's start this episode 1 of Free season 2 with my bias, Rin...

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ) *nosebleed*

   How to kick start this season of Free? Who else other than Haruka Nanase giving some deep quotes, while soaking in his bathtub (with his swimsuit on)?

"The water is alive. Once you dive in, it will immediately bare its fangs and attack.
But there is nothing to fear. After all, this water has been tamed. 
It's been defanged and neutered. For me...
It's not enough. "


   As usual,he was late, and so is Makoto; while Rei and Nagisa were waiting for them at the train station to go to Samezuka High. Apparently they were having the third years send of race, and that nobody could beat their captain. He's a monster.(゜▽゜;) Anyways, with that, the Iwatobi group were dragged into competing in 400m freestyle relay. Haru of course, was excited and stripped ASAP. ヽ(^Д^)ノ

   How to start the very first relay race of the season? By having Iwatobi's captain, Makoto, pulling away at the very start! Argh, that muscles though. I can't .. Next up is Nagisa and "Ai-chan".

Ahhh. The two cuties in Free.  (* ̄з ̄)

   Rin advised him to "keep calm" and even commented on how he was "bending his knees too much". I don't know about you readers but I think this was when Seijuro has already made his decision for Rin to be the next captain.



   Well, moving on, it was Rei's turn next. What did he swim? Of course, it's "ONLY BUTTERFLY!" It's hilarious how he still looks cool while saying that.. only up till the point where he swam and his goggles slipped off.( ̄ー ̄) He's such a cute Dork. Because of this, Seijuro managed to catch up and thus, leaving us with Haruka and Rin. Both were awesome, but who won? Well...

Well, you guessed it. (ノ´∀`*)ノ

   Sorry readers but I will keep it short for now, so I will move on to my opinions next! So, after that Iwatobi High held some Club Showcase to attract students and with Kou on their side it became more like a showcase of hot bodies.. (Not that I'm complaining.) 。◕‿◕。



   However, their efforts were in vain because nobody shows up to join their club. Unbelievable, I know. So with that, they tried to get help and permission from their homeroom teacher, Miho, to use the pool to attract students over. With that, they started cleaning out the pool by themselves and Makoto came up with an idea when he spotted some cherry blossom petals fell into the pool...


   Why? Well, they (minus Rei, I guess) wanted to grant Rin's "wish", which is to swim in a pool of cherry blossoms. Mmmm. Romantic much? Anyways, his reaction is so damn kawaii. (´ε`*)


   Since this post is getting too long, I will end it here. On a side note, I'm curious about this new guy... And I feel like he's trouble... A sexy trouble... ((*ノωノ)



Signing off,
MissSaruRinGenderBender





No comments:

Post a Comment