Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kiniro no Corda ♪ Blue Sky Final Episode: Blue Sky Grand Finale (2)

   Welcome back readers! Yes, my 2-week school break has ended. Practically dragging myself to school every morning. (。┰ω┰。) Not only that, there's also the "trying so hard to keep my eyes open during lectures", and "trying very, VERY, TOTEMO hard to stop the temptation of going home after half a lesson has passed". Moving on,...

   So, after Amane High School performed, it's time for Seiso High School to perform. Playing Mendelssohn's String Quartet No.1 Opus 12. A beautiful piece and performance, that eventually allows Kanade to save Reiji from darkness that has enveloped him over the past 7 years.

   I have to say, the hallucination scene? ⊙︿⊙ I was half laughing and getting embarrassed. (*ノ▽ノ) Seriously. Yes, how they portray the feelings the audience had was so cheesy I couldn't help but laugh it off. Why? Because it really felt like Kamigami no Asobi. (*´∀`*) Don't believe me readers?

Kanade, is now Apollon Agana Balea. (∑(O_O;)

   And then we have Reiji be like...

Oh my, kami-sama!  (゜◇゜)

   Well, everything in this scene was funny, to be honest. I mean, there's squirrels, plants growing and let's not forget... HOW IS CHIAKI ABLE TO EVEN INTERACT WITH AN EAGLE? щ(゜ロ゜щ)


Alright, all comments aside, I was happy with how everything turns out. Why? Because my bias finally lets go of revenge and I finally see that genuine smile of his. ♥ ((*ノωノ)

*melts*

"I endured humiliation worse than death and still, your beautiful light scorches me.
Ah... there is no escape from you.
If that is the case, conquer me... with everything you possess,
My femme fatale."

   Well, you guessed it, Seiso High School won the competition. However, Reiji was not upset at all. He is, well, a changed man. And all the hot smiles though.




   Oh, I can't take it. *nosebleeds* ( ̄ ¨ ̄ )Anyways, while Seiso is receiving their throphy, I noticed the one giving it to them was familiar. Turns out it was Etou! From season 2 of Kiniro no Corda. I love how there's cameo of others like Hihara as well as Tsukimori. I was disappointed that there was no Hino at all.

    Overall, it was a beautiful end of Kiniro no Corda: Blue Sky. I do hope that they made another, but this time more longer, like the first one. And, as per usual, more hot musicians . Sorry readers, if this was posted late and felt quite rushed through. Let me tell you why...


ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ THAT'S RIGHT! FREE SEASON 2! \(*T▽T*)/
 I'm so excited. I haven't watch it yet so this is coming up in my next post! STAY TUNED! ♥♥♥

Signing Off,
MissSaruWithAViolin



No comments:

Post a Comment