Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ao Haru Ride: Page 1


   Okairi Readers. Is the above picture familiar to you? \( ̄O ̄) It's a new Romance/Shoujo anime, Ao Haru Ride, also known as Blue Spring Ride. Okay before I say anything else, I'll give you the synopsis of this anime:

Futaba Yoshioka wants to "reset" her life. In junior high, girls ostracized Yoshioka because too many junior high boys liked her. The only boy Yoshioka liked, Kou Tanaka, moved away before she could tell him how she felt. Now in high school, Yoshioka is determined to be unladylike so her new friends will not become jealous of her. While living her new life contentedly, she meets Kou again, but he now uses the name Kou Mabuchi and has a cold attitude. He tells her that he liked her too in junior high, but feels differently now. Will Futaba be able to continue her love that never started three years ago?

   Okay I'll be honest. ( ・_・) When I saw this before in the "upcoming anime" section, I didn't really appeal to me at all. Let's just say...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?? (」゚ペ)」

   This shoujo anime is awesome(*°∀°)=3 I'm so glad I was finding for new anime because I realised that there isn't much shoujo genre at all. All I have is Glasslip. *cries* ( ≧Д≦) But never fear, this is the new Shoujo for me. And I'm so so so so happy!! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I'll give a brief summary about episode 1, and then I'll move on to episode two in the next post.

   In episode 1, we get to see how they both met in Middle High. Futaba was running from school because it started raining. There was a shrine in her neighbourhood, where she took shelter for awhile. There, she met Kou Tanaka. (She calls him Tanaka)


"It came down... pretty suddenly, huh?"
"Yeah..."

   After an awkward silence passed, Futaba blurted if he will be going to the Shrine Festival after seeing a poster on the ground. She turned red and started to blabber when Kou went over and drape his gym shirt on her head to dry herself off. (Don't worry he hasn't worn it yet, that's what he said)

   Well, anyways, they start to hang out more often after that until an incident happened. A classmate of hers (guy) start asking/annyoed her along the corridors if she is going out with Kou. She then shouted "I just hate all boys!" ヽ(`◇´)/ , not realising that Kou just came out from his class. Ouch, I know. 

   With that, he left. when I said left I mean not just the scenario but also left school without meeting her when he promised to. Oh cmon, he's not that sensitive. Basically he left school because he had to move out.

   Three years had passed, and people change:
   Fubata became.. well.. Less "cuter". ( ̄ε ̄@) She purposely changed herself to fit in with others because when she's in Middle high, all the girls hated her due to jealousy. She's naturally being herself. So now she changed, having "fake" friends (that's what Kou called) and always making herself be unglam.

Let's be a seal shall we?

   Tanaka Kou became... hmm... he became Mabuchi Kou. Due to his parents divorcing, he changed his surname. He's more quiet and mean, especially towards Fubata. Oh! He became hotter too. (♡∀♡) My type of anime guys, dark-haired and cool.

Anyone agrees with me that whenever he does this it's cute as FUDGE? (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

   Anyways, sorry for the long awaited post. I can't manage it by myself for these few days because exam week is starting tomorrow! OMG I haven't study yet!! Episode 2 & 3 will be posted up soon! Stay tuned!

Signing off,
MissSaru







No comments:

Post a Comment