Monday, July 21, 2014

Ao Haru Ride Episode 2: Page 2 (1)

   Hello readers! Didn't go to school today because, well, I rather catch up on my revision (which I didn't do at all yesterday) for my test later on. (¬д¬。) So yeah. As promised, episode 2 of Ao Haru Ride! Seriously, I can't wait for episode 3. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ It will probably subbed and aired later on today or tomorrow. Can't wait.

   Episode 2 started off with the past, when they were playing 'cops and thief'? When the 'cops' team were counting down the 'thieves' ran off to hide somewhere. Futaba went to hide behind a wooden shelter nearby, however when she got there Kou was already hiding. <insert pause moment> (゜-゜)


   She apologised m(_ _)m and said that she will go and find another hiding place but Kou grabbed her by the arm, saying that cops team is on the move. While Kou was looking out, he fell slightly back probably because the cops team were nearby. And at that moment...


   Awwww. Anyways, Kou turned to her and both were surprised at how close their faces were. And then Kou told her to stay there while he ran off to get the 'cops' attention away from the hiding place. But he got caught. *chuckle* (ノ´∀`*)ノSo cute. Futaba tried to save him but both were caught. Kou thanked her when she attempted to save him. Seems like the perfect and happy days huh? Well...

"We can't go back to those days..."

   Back to the present, this episode mainly focuses on the right friends to have, and basically about the friendship Futaba has. Anyways, Futaba and her friends were eating lunch in the classroom together due to  the incident that happened in the last episode. When she got accused by the woman mending the bun stall of stealing, her "friends" doubted her (¬、¬) instead of helping or listening to Futaba.

"You're just playing at friendship."


   Asumi and Chie stopped eating (except for Futaba) when the boys in the class were talking to Makita.


      Why they have to be so mean? ヽ( `0´)ノ Anyways, a teacher came over to look for Futaba and asked her to come over to the office to get back notes and books of students in her class. She asked if Chie and Asumi wanted to help her (since they're heavy and the office is far) but both declined. (︶︹︺) While she was walking out, she saw Makita eating alone outside. (It's COLD outside)

    Futaba approached her and they both started talking, realising that she was just naturally cute (I wish I was too. Pfsh.) (。・ω・)ノ゙Futaba noticed a cute keychain she has on her phone, which is just like what she has on her bag. Makita gave her a similar one, saying that it has nothing to do with character when Futaba said it doesn't fit with her unglam and unfeminine character.

"Thanks for talking to me. I know everyone finds me really annoying. I know I put on a cutesy act but ... when I'm in front of boys, I get so nervous, I just do it. But everyone puts on nice clothes and makeup to look good for other people, right?"



   Deep words. With that, Futaba thanked her for the keychain and gave her a hand warmer as an exchange (because Makita's hands were cold).

   I don't like to keep posts too long so next up I'll solely focus on Kou and Futaba. ♥ (●´∀`)ノ♡

Signing off,
MissSaru (tobecontinued)




No comments:

Post a Comment