Friday, July 18, 2014

Free! Eternal Summer Episode 2: The Stroke of a Chance Meeting!

   Alright, I know. Don't kill me. (シ_ _)シ Since I'm like VERY late about this, I'll give my review on episode 2. And then I'll write a proper one for the latest episode. m(_ _)m

   Firstly, I loved how it started off, with Rin and Sousuke looking all serious for a fight, and then BAM ヽ( `0´)ノ .

They had some serious handshake going on there.

   So basically this episode included a career path questionnaire. I had a feeling this would come because, well, Haru especially. He loves to swim but not competitive wise. So I wondered how he would choose. (´・_・`) Moving on, can I say how I love this two together?

Nagisa: "We can't wait till summer! At this rate, we have no choice but to run naked through the halls, Rei-chan!"


   Moving back to the Samezuka School, Sousuke was introduced to the swimming club, and thus Rin as the new captain, welcomed him in with open arms.


   And then, what else is he suppose to do? Show everyone how he swims of course!

(°◇°;)*Nosebleeds* 

   Anyways, since an event was held, Iwatobi High invited Samezuka to swim a relay during the event. Well, during the day of the event, Samezuka was short of a person and thus, we are introduced with an awesome, cute, funny new character!!! Who is he? The ex-captain's brother!! ヽ(^Д^)ノ Ahhh! Sea-otter!

   How can you tell that they're brothers? First, Seijuro:


   Next, his brother, Momotarou:


   I wonder who will get to win Gou's heart . Who do you support readers? I kinda like Seijuro and Gou.
Moving on, Rin managed to drag him into the event and swim for them. After seeing how Rin dive into the water, he was impressed/fascinated. Thus, Samezuka earned a new swimmer! O(≧▽≦)O ... Although they draw as a whole, Momotarou lost to Makoto. Annnnnd...


   Argh he's so funny! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Oh, and as much as I like Sousuke and how badass he is, he can't treat my Haru like that!  (︶︹︺)


   That's all for this episode! I'll write about the 3rd chapter ASAP! Mark my words.

Signing off,
MissSaruSupportsHaruka



No comments:

Post a Comment