Thursday, May 29, 2014

[Otome Game] Serendipity next door OMI

   Alrighty! Welcome readers! So yes, I went back to school and some people really thought I got punched in the cheek. Teehee. Anyways, nothing interesting happened today. Just a normal day at school and that I didn't study for my test earlier. Yep. Totally normal. ( ̄ー ̄)

   Anywhale, I shall talk about an otome game called Serendipity Next Door by Voltage inc. You can find this game on Android Play store (what I'm using) or whatever app store that you're using. Otome games are basically romance games targeted at teenage girls with all the moe and corniness.

   So, in Serendipity Next Door there are 4 guys to choose from, a musician, a college student, a photographer and a building manager. Which did i pick? Well, I have a knack for anime guys with dark hair, most preferably black. ♥ So yes, I went with the musician named Masaomi Hibiya a.k.a OMI. He looks like this:

   Yes, we all know famous musicians needs to go out with sunglasses as their "disguise". TOTALLY hides everything. 
( ̄∠  ̄ )ノ *shakes head* Now back to story, basically he has a cold attitude towards you at first. (I actually love these kind of characters. Whereby they are cold to you but then fall in love with you or the female lead or wtv. Does that makes me a S? No right? Anyhoos...) OMI has no sense of direction. He doesn't know how to read maps, he doesn't understand a single poop about maps and directions. AT ALL.(¬、¬)


   After some point of time, you start helping him out with maps, showing him where to go, accompanying him to the supermarket.. OMG YES, apparently the only thing he eats is nutritional bars. So you being an awesome cook, you know the only way to please a man is through his stomach. *chuckles* (^_・)

   And then after slowly knowing more about him you tend to understand more about his life. You start to realise he is actually cute when you see him blushing for the first time...


   Oh my.. Anyways, there's actually a lot you have to go through. Each character you buy consist of a Main Story, Epilogue, Sequel and Sequel Epilogue, thus you won't get bored easily! (Unless you're like me and u read fast because you're too damn excited. *giggle) I love Voltage Inc games because they release different stories. For example, there are thieves, devils, princes (not really my cup of tea), bodyguards, pirates and many more! So do check it out yourself! Not to forget, the art and the hot characters.. *drools* (●♡∀♡)

I would like to apologise for the rush. Because I'm done with Serendipity Next Door, and I'm currently playing 'Kissed by the Baddest Bidder'. Teehee. (^v^) Now to end this off...

Mhmm.. I know you know what's going on here... *giggle* (´ ▽`).。o♡

Signing off,
MissSaruWantsToBeAHost



No comments:

Post a Comment