Monday, May 26, 2014

Cutest couple: Bokura wa minna Kawaisou Ep 8 ♥

   Alright! Hello readers! Based on the previous post, I mentioned about my swollen cheek. My classmates fell for my joke that someone punched me. ψ(`∇´)ψ Anyhoos, turns out it was my decayed tooth/molar (yucks? hey have pity it hurts!) and I just had it pluck out. *happy sigh* Note: The plucked out molar is my adult tooth so you know what that means. p(´⌒`。q) 

   So, moving on, I will be talking about my favourite cutest couple which is Usa and Ritsu. Episode 8 was released yesterday and I LOVE IT. Usa started on his new job at a cafe (I'm not sure what cafe it is but something to do with old time costumes). He got invited to a mixer but his friend cancelled him off because of a girl (Usa's middle school friend, Hayashi). And of course, Mayumi will butt in...


  Gotta love Mayumi. And because of that, the mixer group went to the cafe he worked at after karaoke. Things became quite serious and things went downhill for Usa when he only wants to take their orders because Hayashi said he used to be the weird one and start giving everyone the wrong idea of Usa.

   Usa, being the nice guy he is, kept silent rather than fighting back. Seeing him makes me wanna cry. Oh, dem feels.. ( ≧Д≦)

   But thankfully Ritsu stepped in to help him! Omg she's so cute and beautiful in her outfit. It was unexpected for her to help Usa because she doesn't like to stand out. After that the other members/girls living in Kawai Complex helped him out too in their hilarious and unique ways. (人´∀`*)

   Anywhale, I won't talk must about this because I don't want to give much spoilers if you haven't watch it yet. But moral of the story? 


   Ooo~ burnnnnn~ haha. Alright, that's all for now! Do watch it if you haven't!

Signing off,
MissSaru"Ackerman"


No comments:

Post a Comment