Friday, May 30, 2014

HunterXHunter Ep 131

   Okairi readers! Welcome back! So basically today was the day I embarrassed myself in public/school. I am so ashamed. *sob* Why? Because we had to make a video about risk taking so I went, "Why not we make a lift prank?" ...... And my team members agreed. Anyways, I went all #yolo mode and I LIED (face down) ON THE FLOOR. OF A LIFT. Oh dear god. (◎_◎;)

   No worries, my friend lent me her jacket so my face wouldn't get dirty. (* ̄з ̄) But still, I could not believe I did so. I broke my record of being such a quiet and reserved girl (yeah, right). (」゜ロ゜)」 To make matters worse, I was wearing such striking, annoying orange shoes. *claps for myself*.... Yep. ( ̄ェ ̄;)

   Anywhale back to anime, I managed to catch up on Hunter X Hunter! My only comment? "FINALLY SOME FIGHTING SCENES!" ヽ(`◇´)/ And I'm sure some of you felt the same way. Annoyed and angry at how the episode before was like 1/4 full of  Gon just crying and feeling all pathetic. p(´⌒`。q) Yes, yes, crying is important as it builds up the emotion and all but why that much? D:



   Fast forward, Gon started to snapped since Pitou sewed his own hand back and didn't do anything to help (the already dead) Kite. And then this happened...



   Badass Gon is in tha house! o(`ω´*)o With that dark aura around him Pitou knows it's the end for him. Gon started to gain back his strength but not only that, he aged himself to get stronger. Yes, that "titan-like" creature is Gon. *giggle*


   And then, Pitou starts to take precaution, saying that "Gon's power is now equal..."




   And after all that shiny light and rays, Gon has not evolved into Mega Gon... (P.S. He looks like Leorio..)


Gon, being himself, does not intend to fight when Kite is there. Thus Kite is just laying on the ground.. Probably thinking "Hey guys~~ Wait up~~~(>_<。)\)" Teehee.


   Enough jokes. This is serious. Even Pitou knows how serious things are. I mean, just look at the situation he's in. ⊙︿⊙


   (I'm sorry but Gon's tiny clothes just cracks me up. XD ) Even if Gon looks like he has no control over himself, he still have that emotional side of him. Oh, the feels.╥﹏╥


   Killua? Yes, Killua came and was surprised to see Gon. Asking himself questions that might actually be left unanswered for him. But even so, his bestfriend is much more important than a bunch of questions...


   Overall this episode was AWESOME. O(≧∇≦)O Probably the best. Seeing how strong Gon is, seeing how he truly cares about someone and seeing someone other than Netero being compared to the King. Speaking of the King, I'm curious about whether he will get his memory back and how... 

   Curious too? Go watch Hunter X Hunter!

Signing off,
MissSaruMaidSama



No comments:

Post a Comment