Friday, May 23, 2014

Introduction♥

   Ohayo minna! Yes, I'm in class right now but that doesn't stop me from posting. (ノ´∀`*)ノ Anyways, I'll just give a brief overview of what I might post about.

Basically these are the ongoing anime that I'm currently watching and thus will post about them.
- Nisekoi
- Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou (The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behaviour)
   ↑ what a long English title ⊙︿⊙
- Ishuukan Friends (One Week Friends)
- Kamigami no Asobi (Mischief of the Gods)
- Kiniro no Corda: Blue♪Sky (The Golden String: BlueSky)

Yes, if you noticed, all of the above are shoujo genre. No worries! There are still:
- Hunter X Hunter
- Gokukoku no Brynhildr (Brynhildr in the Darkness)
- Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The irregular at Magic High School)

   I do watch a lot of non-shoujo/romance for example, Kuroko no Basuke, Attack on Titan etc but as you all know, we are all waiting desperately for the next season. ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ  And most of the non-shoujo anime I watched have ended.

   Anywhale, otome games? Currently playing games made by Voltage Inc on android. So I shall share with all of you! ♥(ノ´∀`)Manga? I loooooove Skip Beat! The plot, the characters *doki doki* 。◕‿◕。 If you haven't heard of Skip Beat then you're totally missing out.

   That's all for now as an introduction, do tell me if there are any anime or anything for me to talk or check out and I will gladly do so.

Signing off,
MissSaruInAPikachuFit

No comments:

Post a Comment