Friday, December 5, 2014

Kiseijuu / Parasyte Episode 10: What Mad Universe

   Welcome back readers! I apologise for the late post, since I was busy with a project (and still am). Anyways, it's Friday! Why not I reward myself for surviving the past 5 days in school by watching Kiseijuu? Yep, the title suits perfectly for this episode.

   The whole episode was quite intense. Another massacre, which means dead bodies everywhere~ The whole episode was gore but I'm fine with it. I feel like it makes up for some animes (*ahem* like Tokyo Ghoul) which censored like, 90% of the whole scene.

   Moving on, apparently Shimada (Alien/Parasyte Guy) went berserk due to a paint thinner, and we all know whose the one that's gonna kill him. Can I just say I just LOVE this scene? So awesomeeee.


   Oh, and when he threw that stone? Kinda reminded me of someone.. The blue-haired character, with awesome passes in basketball...


Kuroko Tetsuya of course !!! (from Kuroko no Basuke)

   Back to the topic (teehee) I had to replay that scene because I just love replaying cool scenes. Don't mind me. Anyways, not wanting to spoil it for you readers too much, you NEED to watch this. ♥ Let's have an appreciation picture of Shinichi before I end this off.


Seeyu soon!
Saru-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment