Thursday, November 27, 2014

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu

   Welcome back readers! I apologise for the "not-so-daily" blog entry. This few weeks I have examinations going on so it might be a lil difficult for me to post daily. Nevertheless, I would like to inform that I'm watching....


KISEIJUU:SEI NO KAKURITSU
(Also known as Parasite -the maxim-)

   I came across this anime while scrolling through Tumblr and googled "anime to watch 2014". And I have to say, sometimes I just love how curious I am. Why? Because I found awesome stuffs and this is one of it. I don't really watch anime of the genre and probably the only gore animes that I watched would be 'Tokyo Ghoul' and 'Attack on Titans'. But this... will be the next exception. ♥

   Readers, if you can't think of any awesome anime to watch, I highly recommend you watch this. Just watching the first episode made me glued to it. Plus, I normally prefer to watch romance/shoujo genre. It's just that awesome.

   I'll write about the latest episode once I get there.

Stay tuned
Saru-chan


No comments:

Post a Comment